The Center for Native Child and Family Resilience (the Center) collaborates with Tribal-serving organizations and agencies to build or grow their prevention/intervention programs. Because we believe that all organizations bring unique visions, strengths, and gifts towards increasing child, family, and community resilience in Indian Country, we are working with organizations to further develop, implement, and support community driven evaluation for:
- Existing Tribally based prevention programs focused on the enrichment of child and family resilience in Indian Country;
- Existing Tribally based intervention programs focused on the enrichment of child and family resilience in Indian Country; and
- New Tribally based programs focused on prevention or intervention of child maltreatment in Indian Country.
Although the application window is closed, you may still examine the project opportunity announcement.
A brief timeline of the Center’s initial collaboration effort:
- August 2018: Send out request for project applications
- October 2018: Receive and review applications using a rating process created by the Center
- November 2018: Identify and notify top applicants for the next phase of the project
- December 2018-March 2019: Conduct the readiness and evaluability meetings
- April 2019: Announce the final projects selected to participate in the remainder of our project